Watch: The Moment Firefighters Rescue Puppy From House Fire
Yesterday a woman and her three children, all aged under five, and a puppy escaped a burning home in Adelaide.
More than a dozen firefighters helped bring the blaze at their Salisbury home under control just after midday, with the flames causing around $200,000 in damage. Reports suggest one of the children accidentally set fire to their bed with a lighter.
Mother of three, Iesha Morgan, fled the property with her three young children but was unable to get back in to to the house to save Layla - their puppy.
Luckily, a dozen firefighters arrived in the nick of time to reach the petrified puppy and carry her to safety.
(Image: Channel 7)
The petrified dog was barely able to move after being rescued and the local firefighters doused her in water to help the little pup cope with the shock.
(Image: Channel Seven)
Luckily no one was injured in the blaze.
Although everything the family owned was in their burning home, the family are lucky to have each other.
Watch the video above to see the heartwarming moment Layla the puppy was reunited with her family.
Source: The Advertiser / Daily Mail
Main Image: Channel Seven