Mix 102.3
Adelaide's Widest Variety of Music

Now Playing:

Listen on

Clarendon Family Escape Terrifying Housefire

A Clarendon family have had a lucky escape after fire ripped through their home last night. 

Just after 7pm fire crews were called to the Morphett Hill Road property where they found the house well alight. 

It's believe a heater too close to curtains sparked the blaze which caused up to $350,000 damaged. 

Luckily the family managed to flee before the fire took hold. 

Share this: