Do you Believe this news Cher fans?
After wowing Aussie fans with her appearance at Sydney’s Mardi Gras earlier this year, the legendary singer has confirmed that she is bringing her full show Down Under.
The 71-year-old told The Daily Telegraph that she will return to our shores after she was overwhelmed with offers after her visit back in March.
The ‘Turn back Time’ star said, “I did not expect to be getting more offers for jobs than I could possibly handle”
Her full tour dates are yet to be announced on her official website, however it’s understood the tour will commence in Newcastle on September 26 before winding up in Sydney, on October 18.
And in extra exciting news for fans, Cher revealed that she may possibly do some shows at smaller, intimate venues.
‘Part of me would like to go to small clubs and sing songs that I like that weren’t necessarily hits,’ she said.
Cher has also been busy promoting her appearance in the new film Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, a sequel to the 2008 film Mamma Mia! where she stars alongside alongside Meryl Streep and Amanda Seyfried.