There are two things on this planet that we’d all die for.
- A good piece of KFC
- A hot cheesy bowl of mac and cheese
and now thanks to our fave fast food chain, we can have both…at the same time… get outta my head KFC!
KFC have dropped a recipe for a ‘Hot & Spicy Mac ‘n’ Cheese’ that you can make in the comfort of your own home.
It’s SUPPOSED to be paired with some KFC Hot & Spicy Chicken, and who am I to argue with facts and science?
Ingredients (serves one):
- KFC Hot & Spicy Chicken
- 150g macaroni pasta
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 100g grated cheese (or as much as your cheese-loving heart can take)
- Fresh herbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne powder
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- Boil your macaroni pasta the way you like it
- Put a 1/4 cup of milk into a bowl and whisk the flour until it’s lump free!
- Place the rest of the milk (1/2 cup) in a saucepan over medium heat and mix in all the spices and hot sauce.
- Once the spicy milk mix starts to steam, whisk in the milk/flour mixture for roughly 4 minutes until it thickens.
- Turn heat on low and slowly stir in all the cheese until it’s all melted.
- Take cheese sauce off all the heat, stir in the pasta and with a side of the Hot & Spicy chicken you’ll be set.