Amazon’s biggest sale is happening next week and we have the inside scoop into what’s deals you can score.
Amazon Prime Day offers HUGE savings on thousands of products from beauty to electronics, so start prepping your Amazon shopping cart because you could be saving big bucks!
From Monday 21 June to Wednesday 23 June, you’ll be seeing your favourite brands dropping prices left, right and centre, including Calvin Klein, Fitbit, Nintendo, Panasonic, Samsung, Lego and Lenovo along with some local Aussie brands like Meluka Australia, BIGSOFTI, Song Saga, UpFlow Brewing, Little Archer & Co., Milkdrop, Patch and Baresop.
Here’s what deals you will expect on Prime Day, and they’re only a tiny slice of the thousands of deals that will be on offer:
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Amazon Echo devices, including Echo Dot (4th Gen) and Echo Show 8 (1st Gen)
- Save on select renewed Apple iPad, iPad Pro and MacBook Pro products
- Save on select Dell laptops and monitors
- Savings on select V8, V10 and V11 Dyson Animal Stick Vacuums
- Save up to 41% off RRP on select Bosch Tools
- Save up to 50% off select TV and Movie Boxsets.
- Save on select LEGO Star Wars, Harry Potter and Super Heroes.
- Save on select Panasonic LUMIX Cameras.
- Save up to 50% off RRP On select Garmin Smartwatches.
- Savings on select Thermos products.
- Huge savings on a range of clothing brands including Tommy Hilfiger, 2XU, Calvin Klein, Bonds, Sketchers and Crocs
- Save on select perfumes from Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Vera Wang and more.
Head over to Amazon Prime to register and score some amazing deals.