Eight locations have now been linked to the growing northern suburbs cluster which is now responsible for 17 new cases of community transmission in South Australia.
The full list of affected locations so far is:
- Hungry Jacks, Port Adelaide
- Lyell McEwin Hospital, Elizabeth Vale
- Mawson Lakes Primary School and Pre-School, Mawson Lakes
- Parafield Plaza Shopping Centre, Parafield Gardens
- Peppers Waymouth Street (Medi-hotel), Adelaide
- Thomas More College, Salisbury Downs
- Yatala Labour Prison, Northfield
An as yet unnamed aged care facility has reportedly been closed as well.
The cases are the first examples of community transmission in South Australia since April.