World-famous retailer TK MAXX has announced it will open its first South Australian store in the coming months.
The new shop will feature everything TK MAXX is world-famous for and will offer brand name women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion, alongside footwear, accessories, intimates, beauty, luggage and homewares for every room at great prices.
Tony Dunseath who works for TJX Australia said “TK Maxx fans have been asking us to come to Adelaide for a while, which makes it even more exciting to officially announce that we will be opening our first South Australian store, becoming a member of the Adelaide community. We look forward to welcoming new customers later this year to explore our ever-changing assortment of International Big Brands at Small Prices.”
With the new store opening, TK MAXX has said that customer should be aware of the following 5 things:
- TK Maxx is the home of Big Brands at Small Prices!
- In-store you can find brands from all over the world, including right here in Australia.
- New styles arrive in-store regularly.
- In-store you can expect to find women’s, men’s, and kids’ fashion, accessories, beauty, home and more.
- There is no ‘out the back’, so if you see something you love, get it before it sells out!
- Shopping fashion has never been easier with clothing sections coordinated by size and category e.g. dresses in size medium.
While no official location has been given for the store, as yet, it was rumoured earlier this year that the store would open in Pasadena at the site of the former Target.