Eggs sold at supermarkets around the country are being recalled over fears they could be contaminated with salmonella.
As listed on the Australian Food Standards website, Bridgewater Poultry is conducting the recall of products that have been available for sale at Woolworths and independent stores in the ACT, NSW, Victoria, Tasmania, and at Coles in Victoria and South Australia.
The specific products that are being recalled are:
– Woolworths 12 Cage Free Eggs 700g
– Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 600g
– Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 700g
– Victorian Fresh Barn Laid Eggs 800g
– Loddon Valley Barn Laid 600g
Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For more information head to the Australian Food Standards website here.