Almost two weeks ago we had the privilege of meeting Natasha & Terry.
This lovely couple found each other 18 months ago, and knew instantly that they were destined to be with one another, “we’d never experienced the kind of connection that both of us have,” Natasha said, “It blows my mind, right from the very beginning. The absolute love of my life, this woman,” Terry reciprocated.
In what was looking to be a life long partnership, took a tragic turn when the news of Terry’s shock diagnosed of kidney cancer had spread to other parts of the body.
It’s unknown, just how much time this couple might have together and so they opted to make as many memories as possible.
“It’s bittersweet. You know, having to meet the person you knew you were gonna be with for the rest of your life, and for that to be such a short time…. it’s difficult to face,” Natasha added.
Regardless of such a tragic diagnosis, the couple are “lucky to have found each other,” and “wouldn’t have it any other way.”
After hearing about Mix102.3 To The Rescue Natasha tried her luck, and reached out for help to fix Terry’s beloved Torana. As it turns out, we could offer A LOT more…
Thanks to the help of our listener’s and some fantastic Adelaide businesses, we are now set to marry Terry & Natasha, something they had always dreamed of.
We’re going to Marry Natasha & Terry!
With the help of…
- Marion Hotel for providing a gorgeous venue for the ceremony & reception along with catering.
- Dorinda Hafner for being the Officiant of the ceremony.
- James Threadgold Jewellers for providing the wedding rings.
- Caleche Bridal for providing the bridal dresses.
- Peter Shearer for providing the Suits.
- Torana Club of SA for transport to and from the wedding.
- Flowers By Definition for being the Flortist of the event.
- One Rundle Trading for decor & additional flowers.
- Frosty Cakes Co for providing the wedding cake.
- Rachel Vidoni for presenting acoustics at the ceremony.
- Black Cherry Events for providing the DJ & reception entertainment.
- Makeup by Ali Buss for providing make up.
- Kelly from Symphony of Hair Glenelg North for hairdressing.
- Gina from Embellish Photography for the photos on the day.
- Cooper Stankovich for offering the videography.
- I DO PAWS for minding the dogs during the reception.
- Southside Beauty for offering a wedding spa package for the bride & Magain Real Estate for donating $5,000 to the couple.
What an amazing display of South Australian pride & mateship.